Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello Sushi! Nice to meet you.

Photobucket
Mango California Roll.

Hello Everyone! First of all, I need to apologize for neglecting my blog. I have no excuse :(. But I'm back! And I'm back with some awesome experiences. Let's get started!

Today I went with my beautiful friends Noelia, Carol and Ligi to eat some Sushi at a wonderful little restaurant "The Boat" in El Segundo. This was my first time EVER eating Sushi and let me tell you I was N-E-R-V-O-U-S! The girls did a great job in coaching and encouraging me. I ended up ordering the Mango California Roll. You will see in the pics below just how I felt. To make a long story short I ended up having some of Ligi's "Candy" sushi. That roll was delicious! Carol and Noelia are practically experts in sushi so they enjoyed all of it! I had a great time with the girls and learned that my friend Carol is one fearless eater. If I ever end up in a "survivor" type show I need bring her along so she can be on my team so we could win in the food challenges :)


Photobucket
Candy Roll

Photobucket
Carol's and Noelia's Plate.

Photobucket
I'm getting ready!

Photobucket
I was thinking twice about it!


Photobucket
I was scuurrred!

Photobucket
First bite!


Photobucket
Ummm....."I don't know about this, I need a minute"


Photobucket
Noelia was happy!

Photobucket
Carol and I and our empty plates!

Photobucket
Ligi and Noelia satisfied!

Photobucket

Oh! and in the end, we had some Pinkberry to end the afternoon on a sweet note.

2 comments: