Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I need room to grow and expand.

A few weeks ago we celebrated one of my cousin’s birthdays at the super scrumptious restaurant, Lucille’s. For those who are not familiar with this restaurant, it is a BBQ joint that is unbelievably good. We ate so much food and I practically had to be rolled out. I felt so stuffed and sleepy. After eating, I came to a bit of a situation with my clothing. You see, I didn’t dress appropriately for the occasion. I wore a blouse with a belt over it and a pair of jeans. Here’s the problem, I ate way too much food and had to take the belt off and (shhhh…don’t tell anyone) I had to undo the button on my jeans as well. I left the restaurant with belt in hand and I had to make sure my pants wouldn’t slip off. A bit embarrassing but if I had not done that I would not have enjoyed my food. To the people that were there, I’m sure you didn’t notice this fashion disaster of mine but I apologize.I can now be sure I won’t go through this embarrassing situation again.



Ladies….this brings me to you! I have some fabulous news. If your pants don’t fit or if you are going to a gathering where there will be lots of food and your pants won’t stretch here’s an awesome tip. Take a stretchy hair tie and loop into the button hole and tie it around the button. I have taken the liberty and snapped some pictures for better instructions. So ladies, no more leaving your pants unbuttoned after eating or if you want to get rid of your muffin top, say good-bye to your love handle. Guys, this can help you out too. See? I think of everyone!


Insert hair tie.


Gather the two loops.


And place over the button. Ta-Daaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment